To celebrate the New Year with family or friends, nothing better than a Tokyo Snack Box full of Japanese snacks.
Here are the details of the snacks sent, as well as their allergenic ingredients.
If you have dangerous allergies, don't take the risk!
We even made a unboxing video, To guide you.
1. Umaibo - Corn soup flavor.
Allergens: corn, flour, milk, soy
2. Bikkuriman - Chocolate wafer
Allergens: flour, milk, soy
3. KitKat - Sparkling wine and strawberry (0.1% alcohol)
Allergens: flour, milk, strawberry, soy
4. Kakufu - honey taste
Allergens: flour, gluten, soy, honey
5. Sour Paper - soda taste
Allergens: plain flour
6. Yakiniku-san - grilled meat taste
Allergens: flour, fish, squid, soy
7. Fettuccine - muscat grape flavor
Allergens: grape, gelatin
8. Uncle Pierre's Strawberry Cream Cake （ピ エ ー ル お じ さ ん）
Allergens: flour, milk, soy, egg, corn, strawberry
9. Hitokuchi - Grilled sweet potato stick
10. Mochitto Kinako - mochi (rice cake) flavored with kinako powder
Allergens: flour, gluten, gelatin
11. Young Donuts - sugar donuts
Allergens: flour, eggs, soy, milk, honey
12. Neri Ume - Plum Paste Candy
Allergens: plum, gelatin
13. Umai Sugar Rusk - small biscuits with a sweet rusk taste
Allergens: corn, wheat, milk, eggs, soy
14. Bean flavored crackers (edamame) baked in the oven
Allergens: flour, wheat, soy
15. Homare Yaki - Shrimp Cracker
Allergens: sweet potato, shrimp, soy
16. Dondon Yaki - small crackers, Kimchi taste (spicy Korean cabbage)
Allergens: flour, soy, wheat
17. Ika Ashi Arare - Squid Cookies
Allergens: fish, squid, flour, soy, wheat
18. Umai Rin - takoyaki taste
Allergens: corn, wheat, milk, eggs, shrimp, pork
19. Grilled beef flavored crisps
Allergens: flour, soy, beef, gelatin
20. Kare Katsu - Japanese curry cutlet
Allergens: Flour, soy, seafood, fish, wheat, eggs, chicken, pork, apples, milk, squid,
The Family format contains the 20 snacks of the Discovery format + these 5 snacks below for a total of 25 Japanese snacks.
21. Matsusaka Beef Cracker
Allergens: pork, chicken, beef, gelatin, milk, flour, soy
22. Morokoshi Rintaro - Chinese flavors
Allergens: corn, soy, flour, milk, beef, chicken, soy
23. Kitkat - cheesecake
Allergens: milk, flour, soy
May contain traces: almond, egg, sesame
24. Kabayaki-san Taro - Unagi taste (Japanese eel)
Allergens: fish, flour, squid, soy
If you have fatal allergies, contact us so that we can try to replace the snacks. Same if you are Muslim and don't eat pork / gelatin.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Order here to receive your box full of 25 Japanese sweets and snacks!
Receive the latest news about our new products and exclusive discount codes.
No spam, max 1 email per week.